Student and Alumni Referral Program
Many of our students tell us an alumnus inspired them to pursue a career in the field of nursing or health care. The Office of Admission at Methodist College would like to recognize the impact you make on prospective students.
Methodist College prides itself on recruiting and enrolling the best and brightest students.
And while we do a great job searching our local and regional area for these students, we realize that our absolute BEST resource for identifying future Methodist College graduates. is YOU!
- Do you have a friend or family member who would be a wonderful addition to the Methodist College community?
- Do you have a colleague or neighbor who is interested in continuing their education?
If you answered "Yes" to either of these questions, then the Methodist College Student and Alumni Referral Program is for you!
How to Participate:
1) Share information about the college and its programs with your friends.
- Share your experiences (both inside and outside of the classroom).
- Share program information - Brochures are available at the student services window or by contacting Courtney Hess.
- Bring them in for a visit - Visits and tours can be scheduled with our Admissions team by contacting Courtney Hess at (309) 671-5143.
2) Ask the referred student to include your name on their visit card and/or application.
3) If the referred student is accepted and enrolls, you will receive a special token of appreciation from the Office of Admissions AND you can take pride in your contribution towards building an outstanding campus community!