Campus of Care
The Campus of Care project was initiated in August 2013. The purpose is to promote Methodist College's values of Human Dignity, Integrity, Social Justice, and Inquiry, while maintaining a safe community and upholding the college's mission and vision.
The visual representation for this project is an umbrella, chosen because of the protective qualities of an umbrella.
• The fabric of the umbrella represents the culture that provides a protective shelter for the college's constituents. This culture is one that embraces diversity and promotes safety.
• The umbrella is supported by the handle, symbolizing how the MC culture is upheld by the MC mission and values.
The Executive Committee Members include the following:
- Dr. Keith Branham, Chair (309) 672-5916 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debra Disney (309) 671-5177 email@example.com
- Dr. Pam Ferguson (309) 672-5510 firstname.lastname@example.org