Methodist College Student and Alumni Referral Program
Methodist College prides itself on recruiting and enrolling the best and brightest students. And while we do a great job searching our local and regional area for these students, we realize that our absolute BEST resource for identifying future Methodist College graduates. is YOU!
- Do you have a friend or family member who would be a wonderful addition to the Methodist College community?
- Do you have former classmates in high school or college who are looking for an excellent place to pursue a career in healthcare?
- Do you have a colleague or neighbor who is interested in continuing their education?
- Are there friends who decided to study elsewhere, but may be ready to transition to a place where they will feel more at home?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then the Methodist College Student and Alumni Referral Program is for you!
Participation is easy with these steps:
- Share information about the college and its programs with your friends.
Ask the referred student to include your name on their visit card and/or application.
If the referred student is accepted and enrolls, you will receive a special token of appreciation from the Office of Admissions AND you can take pride in your contribution towards building an outstanding campus community!
- Share your experiences (both inside and outside of the classroom).
- Share program information Brochures are available at the 6th floor window or by contacting Courtney Hess
- Bring them in for a visit - Visits and tours can be scheduled with our Admissions team by contacting Courtney Hess at (309) 671-5143.