5 Important Steps to Start at Methodist College this Fall
With the fall 2019 admissions deadline for Methodist College quickly approaching (July 31, 2019 – all application materials, including transcripts, must be in to the college by this date), here are the top five steps prospective students can take to get an admissions decision for this fall.
1. Apply to Methodist College today! It’s easy, just go to www.methodistcol.edu/apply and complete the online application. Enter all of the requested information that applies to you, pay the application fee and click “submit.” Once we receive your complete application our staff will start reviewing -- but, they can’t start the process until you have completed the application! You started the application, but it’s not quite done? It is easy to get back into the portal and complete your application: Go to www.methodistcol.edu/apply and login using the User Name and Password you created when you first started the application
- If you forgot your User Name please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (309) 671-2913 during regular business hours.
- If you forgot your Password, click on the Forgot Password? link on the front page of the application portal.
2. Request ALL of your transcripts to be sent to Methodist College. The Admissions department will be unable to give you an admissions decision if we do not have ALL of your transcripts. That includes your high school transcript and transcripts from ALL colleges and universities you have attended – even if you only took ONE course at a school. Transcripts can be mailed to: REGISTRAR, Methodist College, 7600 N. Academic Dr., Peoria, IL 61615.
3. Complete the FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.gov and use the school code for Methodist College: 00622800. (You can complete the FAFSA even before you have received an admission decision from Methodist College.) Once you have completed the FAFSA, your information is sent to the Methodist College Financial Aid department for processing. The sooner they receive your information the sooner they can determine your eligibility for financial assistance after the Admissions office has made an admissions decision.
4. Respond to all emails, texts or phone calls from Methodist College representatives! Sometimes we need to get some additional information from you to process your application. Any delays in getting this information can cause a delay in the admissions process and you may not be able to start by your preferred semester.
5. Pay your deposit as soon as you receive notification that you have been accepted. Then watch for that all-important email to sign up for Orientation. Orientation is where you will register for your classes and learn about all of the services we have available to help you be a successful student at Methodist College
We are glad you are interested in Methodist College. Follow these five steps to help us get you started on your college education!