Campus Wellness Committee
The purpose of this committee is to provide education and resources to safeguard the holistic wellness of MC constituents.
The goals of this committee fall within the following categories:
- Holistic Wellness (mental, physical, social, spiritual)
- Suicide Prevention
- Prevention of Domestic Violence
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
- Awareness of Stalking
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Prevention of Sexual Assault
- Awareness of risk factors such as depression; stress; anxiety
- Producing the Biennial Report
Links to Resources:
What else would you like to see here? Contact Committee members to offer suggestions.
The Campus Wellness Committee Members include the following: