The Shape of Your Gift
Healthcare is the cornerstone of patient care - today and tomorrow. That's why your gifts to Methodist College are so important. Whether it is $50 or $50,000, your gift is a worthwhile investment in the educational needs of future generations of nurses and supports the betterment of health care in our communities.
Your gift can take many forms:
One-time cash gift or a three-year pledge to our Methodist College Expansion Campaign
- Securities or in-kind donations
- Planned gifts, ranging from inclusion of Methodist College in your will to a variety of trust and charitable gift annuities
Your gift will support a wide range of needs:
- Endowment Fund - Support the operation of Methodist college.
- Student Scholarships - Ensure that students who need financial support are able to pursue their dreams. During the 2015-2016 academic year more than $100,000 was awarded in Foundation Scholarships to Methodist College students.
You can help students realize their dreams of becoming a nursing professional by making a contribution in support of our scholarship program at Methodist College:
- Scholarship Fund - General donations may be directed to a fund that provides scholarship support each year.
- One-time Named Scholarship - Donations may be directed for the award of a one-time scholarship. The amounts of these scholarships vary but begin at $1000, and will be presented in the name of the individual being honored. An amount can be gifted that will fund this scholarship for several years and will continue to recognize the honoree.
- Named Ongoing Scholarship - A contribution of $20,000 to the scholarship endowment fund will allow for a scholarship to be awarded in the name of the individual being honored as long as Methodist College exists. The amount of the scholarship awarded yearly will be based on the interest earnings of the endowment fund from the previous year.
- Program Development - Contribute toward classroom improvements and enhancements that support the holistic student.
Make a Donation
*Methodist College is an affiliate of UnityPoint Health- Peoria and the Foundation Office handles the processing of all donations. Please select Methodist College as your designation when making an online gift.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Donor Relations and Communications