Alumni Award Nominations
The purpose of the award is to publicly recognize and honor an outstanding alum of Methodist College, Methodist College of Nursing, or Methodist School of Nursing who has enhanced the prestige of the college through leadership in their field and the community.
The Alumni Award is open to alumni in all fields of study.
Alumni Award Description and Criteria
Distinguished Alumni of the Year
The award is the highest honor bestowed upon an alumna or alumnus.
- Recognized in his or her chosen field for outstanding achievement(s) or service.
- Demonstrated significant accomplishment and leadership in their field, or in other charitable activities.
- Provides exceptional service to Methodist College or to other charitable organizations that illustrate the individual's ties to the values of Methodist School of Nursing, Methodist College of Nursing or Methodist College.
- Promotes a positive image of Methodist School of Nursing, College of Nursing, or Methodist College in his or her career.
- Graduated from Methodist School of Nursing, Methodist College of Nursing or Methodist College.
- Exhibits excellent character (including, but not limited, to moral and professional standards, honesty, dependability, open-mindedness and flexibility).
- Active in community and/or civic affairs.
For questions, please contact:
Shelley Riney, Alumni Association President
firstname.lastname@example.org | 309-672-5519