Welcome to Methodist College!
Ready To Visit Campus?
Methodist College will be hosting a spring Open House on Saturday, April 15 from 9:00 am - 11:00 am. All prospective students and guests are welcome to come and visit campus at the link below.
New Student Orientation - Summer 2023
All new students starting classes this summer must attend the mandatory New Student Orientation, scheduled for Friday, May 12.
At Methodist College, you'll discover a dynamic environment where students engage with experienced faculty to develop exceptional skills in nursing, health science and social work.
Established in 1900, Methodist College is a private institution located in Peoria, Illinois focused on developing students for careers in healthcare and human services. Methodist College is affiliated with UnityPoint Health.
While we are well known for our outstanding undergraduate and graduate Nursing programs, we have added bachelor degree programs in Social Work, Healthcare Management, and Health Sciences; and certificate programs in Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, and Gerontology. Our Graduate School prepares registered nurses to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Methodist College actively seeks students who are academically inclined, with a strong educational background, personal integrity, and determination, both inside and outside the classroom.
Your Next Steps:
- If you are ready to get started on a rewarding career in healthcare or human services, APPLY to Methodist College today! Our application fee is only $25!
- Learn about our admission requirements.
- Your official transcripts are vital to our admission process. Request them from your schools as soon as possible and have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about Financial Aid and how to apply.
- If you have additional questions, contact one of our admissions representatives by email or by phone at (309) 672-5513.
VISIT METHODIST COLLEGE
Title IX prohibits discrimination based on sex including in admissions and employment. Methodist College does not discriminate on the basis of sex. All inquiries regarding Title IX can be made to the Title IX coordinator. For policy and reporting options, please visit the Title IX section of the website here: