The deadlines for the summer 2021 semester:
March 26 - Application submission
March 31 - Documents submission
April 5 - Deposit payment due
The deadlines for the fall 2021 semester:
July 23 - Application submission
July 30 - Documents submission
August 2 - Deposit payment due
Welcome to Methodist College!
At Methodist College, you'll discover a dynamic environment where students engage with experienced faculty to develop exceptional skills in nursing, health science and social work.
Established in 1900, Methodist College is a private institution located in Peoria, Illinois focused on developing students for careers in healthcare and human services. Methodist College is affiliated with UnityPoint Health.
While we are well known for our outstanding undergraduate and graduate Nursing programs, we have added bachelor degree programs in Social Work, Healthcare Management, Health Sciences, and Medical and Life Sciences; and certificate programs in Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, and Gerontology. Our Graduate School prepares registered nurses to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Methodist College actively seeks students who are academically inclined, with a strong educational background, personal integrity, and determination, both inside and outside the classroom.
Your Next Steps:
- If you are ready to get started on a rewarding career in healthcare or human services, APPLY to Methodist College today! Our application fee is only $25!
- Learn about our admission requirements.
- Your official transcripts are vital to our admission process. Request them from your schools as soon as possible and have them sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn about Financial Aid and how to apply.
- If you have additional questions, contact one of our admissions representatives by email or by phone at (309) 672-5513.
VISIT METHODIST COLLEGE
Title IX prohibits discrimination based on sex including in admissions and employment. Methodist College does not discriminate on the basis of sex. All inquiries regarding Title IX can be made to the Title IX coordinator whose information is below. For policy and reporting options, please visit the Title IX section of the website here:>
Title IX Coordinator Information
Danielle McCoy, MA, LCPC