Methodist College offers a total compensation plan approach that includes highly-competitive salaries and excellent benefits to meet the needs of our employees and their families. We take a proactive approach to benefits, surveying our employees to see what is important to them and working with employee-staffed committees to evaluate and upgrade our programs.
The following are highlights of the benefits program. Not all benefits are available to all employees. For more information, contact Cyndi Wedell, HR Manager at 309-671-3538.
Benefits May Include:
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Time Off
- Paid Time Off (Salaried Employees)
- Earned Time (ET) Benefit Plan - Hourly Employees
- Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Wavier for Methodist College
- Work Life/Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Access to UnityPoint Health - Methodist Wellness Center or UnityPoint Health - Proctor Fitness Center
- Access to Methodist College Fitness Center