Methodist College Exploring Program
Are you interested in exploring the exciting career opportunities available in nursing and health science? Methodist College offers the Exploring Program to youth age 14 (who have completed 8th grade) through age 20. This opportunity allows you to explore many different areas of health care through hands-on activities, lectures, and exposure to Methodist College.
The Exploring Program helps young people to identify fields of study that appeal to them. Methodist College faculty and experts in various fields will highlight a different topic each month to expose students to a range of interests, such as obstetrics, nursing, mental health, and aging.
Joining the Exploring Program at Methodist College will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Participate in practical, real, and meaningful hands-on experiences
- Gain valuable insight into future health-related careers
- Prepare for professional opportunities
- Tour our clinical facilities within UnityPoint Health - Peoria
- Build relationships with students your age who share the same interest in the medical field
- Talk with faculty members, nurses, and professionals about their experiences in health care
How do I apply?
The 2018-2019 Exploring program is full! If you have any questions or would like to be added to our email list for next year's program, please contact Laura Ennenbach at email@example.com or at (309) 282-8474.