Degrees and Programs
The academic programs at Methodist College blend classroom-based studies, research, and dynamic real-world clinical experience, allowing students the opportunity to choose their own career path - from general patient care to highly-focused, specialty care areas. Our faculty and staff are knowledgeable experts who strive to create an exciting educational environment.
Methodist College offers the following programs:
- Pre-Licensure BSN - The BSN degree program is designed for high
school graduates and transfer students and includes all course work required to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, including general education and nursing courses.
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – The MSN is designed to prepare BSN graduates and licensed RN’s as Nurse Educators who will design and implement educational programs for specific populations including patients, families, community groups, nursing students, technical students, and continuing professional education for nurses.
- Second-Degree Accelerated BSN - This accelerated program is for those who already have earned a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing. Course work is completed over five continuous semesters, including summers.
- RN-BSN - This fully-online program enables practicing nurses who have passed the NCLEX exam to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. There are general education requirements; please call 309-672-5513 for more information.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) - This program is designed for those interested in pursuing a career in
leadership and management in healthcare organizations. It also serves
as a bridge to continue to a graduate program upon completion of the
Bachelor of Science in Health Science.
- Gerontology Certificate - This program prepares current and prospective personnel within the health care and human service sectors to provide services appropriate for an increasing population of aging clients.
For more information, please call 309-672-5513 or contact email@example.com