Degrees and Programs
Methodist College is a private, four-year institution offering certificate, baccalaureate and masters degree programs in nursing and health science.
Department of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - Pre-Licensure
- RN-BSN - for licensed professionals who are graduates of either an associate degree or a diploma nursing program and would like to obtain a BSN.
- Second Degree Accelerated BSN - for individuals who are college graduates with a bachelor's degree in another subject area who would like to obtain a BSN.
- Master of Science in Nursing - for professional nurses wanting to advance their education and career, Methodist College offers three graduate degree options: Master of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator, Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Leader Executive.
Department of Health Science
Department of Social Work
Department of Career Pathways and Continuing Education
Division of Arts and Sciences
Methodist College offers a broad-based baccalaureate degree in nursing and human services. The general education component of study consists of those arts and sciences supportive of the student's major and the student's individual interests. Credit earned for nationally standardized exams for selected courses may also be transferred.
The minor requires between fifteen and eighteen credit hours taken above and beyond the requirements for the major with six credits in the lower division and at least nine credits taken in the upper vision. Courses used for the degree cannot count toward the minor. Students selecting a minor may transfer in up to six hours of coursework taken at another institution. This transfer work will not include courses transferred in to apply to the major.
- Minor in Arts and Humanities
- Minor in Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Minor in Math & Science