Continuing your education while you are working is made easy with the Methodist College RN-BSN program. This program is conducted entirely online and enables practicing nurses who have passed the NCLEX exam to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It offers the same robust curriculum as our typical program, with the added advantage of allowing you the flexibility to work around your schedule. You can also transfer up to 77 of the total 120 credits required to complete a bachelor of science degree.
The RN-BSN program adheres to nationally-recognized best practices and the highest standards of quality in online education. We internally review each course thoroughly to ensure quality, and our instructors receive intensive training on teaching in an online environment. Courses include content recommended by the Institute of Medicine and the essentials of a baccalaureate education from the Association of Colleges of Nursing.
Advantages of the RN-BSN program
- Study and work when it is convenient for you.
- All work is done online, with no required face-to-face sessions.
- Arrange your practicums to match your schedule and achieve your goals.
- You can complete this program anywhere, even outside of Peoria.
- You can transfer up to 77 of the total 120 required credits for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.
Learn about admission requirements for this program.
Visit Methodist College Information Sessions.
View this program's curriculum.
Read frequently asked questions about this program.
For more information, please call 309-672-5513. If you are a full-time nurse employed by UnityPoint Health - Methodist, contact UnityPoint Health Human Resources department at your location about applying for the tuition reimbursement/deferment program.