Methodist College is committed to providing you with a safe educational environment. The following services help ensure the safety and well-being of all students, staff, and faculty:
- Identification card access is required to enter the Methodist College building at all doors. Colleges hours are: Monday - Sunday 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Security cameras monitor all entry points into the campus building, parking areas, and building corridors.
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler systems are installed in all classrooms and common areas.
- Random security checks are performed throughout the day, evening, and early morning hours.
- Several 911 emergency phones are located throughout the campus property.
Methodist College Campus Safety provides the following services:
- Campus security
- Crime reporting
- Escort to vehicle
- Vehicle assistance
Vehicle Assistance and Parking Information
If you experience any of the following situations and need assistance, please notify Campus Safety at 672-4500.
- Need parking information
- Need a battery jump (available at no charge)
- Locked out of your car
- View the Methodist College Parking Regulations
- View a Methodist College campus parking map.
Follow these tips both on and off campus:
- Park in a visible area
- Ask for an escort
- Remove valuables from your car
- Keep calm and ready
- Start your car after locking the doors
- Always have your cell phone with you
- Find your keys before you walk
- Examine your surroundings and car
View the Methodist College emergency response plan, and read procedures for supporting a violence-free campus.
Disclosure of Crime Statistics
Methodist College prepares the Campus Safety report to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act. This report is prepared in collaboration with local law enforcement agencies.
Each year this report is provided to all enrolled students, faculty, and staff. Copies of the report and a daily campus crime log may be obtained from the office of the Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management and Student Services.
2019 Combined Annual Safety & Fire Safety Report
Biennial Review of the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Program