Center for Student Success (CSS)
The Center for Student Success offers free academic assistance to all Methodist College students in a welcoming and supportive environment. The CSS staff is committed to helping students improve upon the critical skills needed to grow and succeed in a rigorous, medically-focused curriculum. Through tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, writing tutoring, workshops, and skills assessments, we can assist students with an array of subjects and services, including:
- General education and nursing course assistance
- Test-taking strategies and ATI test prep
- Mathematics and math for meds
- Writing assistance and paper reviews
- Study skills and time management
- Reading comprehension and critical thinking
- Academic interventions/academic coaching
To learn more about our services, visit the CSS located in room W178, or call 672-5957 or 672-4938 to set up an appointment.
View our CSS YouTube Channel, D2L page, or look up tips on how to study and evaluate your learning style.
CSS Operating Hours
Hours vary depending on tutor availability. Please contact either the Director of the CSS or the Nursing Success Coordinator at the emails below to request information on hours.
Tricia Fox, MA
Director of the Center for Student Success
Melissa Williams, MSN, BSN, RN
Nursing Success Coordinator