Spring '22 Academic Celebration Weekend Information
April 21, 2022
Spring Class of 2022,
Below are the links to your photos from Commencement Weekend:
Commencement Headshot and Group Photo Available for Purchase:
Access to Additional Photos:
Academic Celebration Weekend Spring 2022, hosted May 13th and 14th per our academic calendar. Please review the following:
Friday, May 13th
- The Celebration of Arts/Sciences Graduates (Healthcare Management/Health Sciences, Social Work, and Medical Assistant) @ 5pm. Live Stream will be available here.
- Nursing Pinning (BSN: Accelerated, BSN: Pre-Licensure, Nursing - Second Degree, Master of Science in Nursing - Prelicensure) @ 6pm. Live Stream will be available here.
- Attire: Business Causal
Saturday, May 14th
- The May 2022 Commencement Ceremony @ 10am **All academic programs**
- Attire: Academic Regalia
- Live Stream will be available here.
- All graduates are allotted 4 tickets for guests (for each event).
- Guest are interchangeable. For example, a graduate may bring mom, dad, brother, and sister to Nursing Pinning, and bring their 4 childhood best friends to Commencement
- If you need additional tickets, please connect with your fellow peers for potential unneeded tickets
- We have obtained a room block with a special rate for the college at the Four Points by Sheraton Peoria. Please share this with your guest who may be interested in staying there for Academic Celebration Weekend: Book Your Group Rate | Marriott International
**All Academic Celebration Weekend events are held at Four Points by Sheraton Peoria**
- The regalia ordering link is live via Jostens. Please order via the Student Spring Options
- MSN-PL graduates should contact our Jostens representative, Rob Epperson, to order their regalia directly at 309-691-9081
- Medical Assistant graduates should order their regalia through the BSHS option.
- Graduates that order regalia will automatically receive a stole with their order. The regalia is delivered to your home address, but the stole will come separately to the college. We will distribute stoles via our purchased list on the morning of Commencement.
- Graduates using alternative regalia may purchase a stole for $20 on the morning of Commencement. We will only take checks or money orders made out to Methodist College.