Mission, Vision, Values, and Institutional Goals
Methodist College is committed to providing quality educational programs that promote holistic development, civic engagement, and community service to a diverse student population of future healthcare and human services professionals. (Revised: 04/08/2020)
Methodist College will be the premier college of choice for excellence in Health Science and Human Service education within the Midwest.
Unconditional respect for the inherent worth, uniqueness, and autonomy of individuals.
Displaying strong moral character and acting in accordance with accepted standards of behavior and an appropriate code of ethics.
An active process of exploration and investigation that leads to understanding and construction of knowledge throughout one's life.
Acting in accordance with fair treatment regardless of gender, economic status, race, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Create and support a positive, student-centered learning environment.
- Provide quality instruction and programs.
- Create quality student support services and programs.
- Recruit and retain a diverse, qualified workforce.
- Promote fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- Provide adequate resources to support institutional mission.
- Recruit and retain a qualified, diverse student body.
- Develop collaborative relationships for the benefit of the community.