Basic Life Support CPR Certification
Methodist College periodically offers the Basic Life Support CPR Certification for students to fulfill their required CPR certification.
The Basic Life Support CPR Certification is a two-step process: an online eLearning module and a hands-on session on campus . This requires two separate payments: one to the American Heart Assocation and one to Methodist College (registration and payment handled through Eventbrite. )
It is IMPERATIVE that students read the instructions clearly prior to registering, which read as follows:
- BEFORE you attend the hands-on class at Methodist College you MUST complete the online eLearning module offered by the American Heart Association. (There is a separate registration and payment for that portion paid to the American Heart Association.)
- Go to elearning.heart.org
- Under " Find a course " choose Basic Life Support (BLS
- On the next page under BLS products type on the left, choose Blended and eLearning
- Then choose Heartcode BLS online course - Product Number: 15-325
- Register and pay for the hands-on session offered at Methodist College
Students must bring their printed certificate of completion from this module to your hands-on session appointment.
*Note: Due to the COVID-19, Social Distancing will be required and a mask must be worn to ensure the safety of yourself and others. Also be prepared to sanitize your workstation upon completion.
Methodist College Hands-On Learning
*Participants MUST complete the American Heart Association online portion BEFORE taking the hands-on portion.
February 6, 2021 (registration through Eventbrite)
For additional information about health records requirements, please contact Alicia Wolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org.