- Student organizations must register EVERY YEAR with the Coordinator of Student Life and Career Services (CSLCS) by September 15 in order to be considered for funding for the academic year.
- The name of your organization must be completely written out, with no abbreviations or acronyms. However, please do include the acronym (if applicable) corresponding to your organization.
- All organizations must have a Methodist-employed staff member as an advisor.
- All new organizations must submit a constitution and bylaws before they will be registered. If they are affiliated with a regional or national organization, they must submit its constitution and bylaws as well.
- A sample constitution and bylaws are available at the 6th floor service window.
- Organizations must comply with local, state, and federal regulations governing discrimination based on gender, ethnicity, physical ability, and sexual orientation.
Organizations can receive space on Methodist College's server to establish a homepage, which can then be linked to the Methodist College website. Contact the CSLCS for more information.
Student Organization Registration Instructions
Complete the Student Organization Request Form. Fill in all of the blanks on this form except for the "signature" lines.
Print the completed registration form and obtain all of the necessary signatures. Please note that forms will not be accepted without the signature of the president or advisor.