My Class is Full | Methodist College

My Class is Full

What happens when sections fill?

Sometimes the section in which you wish to enroll fills before you are able to add it to your schedule. When this happens, refer to your plans B, C, or D to evaluate an alternate path.

If all sections of a course you need are full, you can complete the Course Request Form (CRF). This form alerts us to the number of students wanting a specific class and is made available to students the day that online registration opens.

Please note: The CRF is only used when all sections of a course are full. If a section that you would prefer to take is full, you may be able to change sections using your student portal as availability changes.